Cambridge English for Marketing
Endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), this short course (40-60 hours) uses practical tasks and realistic scenarios to develop the specialist language and communication skills needed for a career in marketing. Covering a range of marketing-related topics including marketing plans, market research, branding and digital marketing, the ten standalone units enable students to concentrate on the areas that are most relevant to them. As well as teaching specialist language, the course also develops job-specific skills such as carrying out marketing audits using SWOT, PESTEL and Five Forces analyses, planning the marketing mix, preparing marketing campaigns, organising events and exhibitions and developing digital marketing strategies. The use of authentic contexts in the book further helps prepare learners for real working life. The course requires no specialist knowledge on the part of the teacher and comprehensive teacher's notes are available online.
Key Features of this Title
- Authentic contexts prepare marketers for the situations they will face in real life.
- Units focus on the functions students need to carry out in their jobs.
- Provides practise of, for example, preparing briefs, planning marketing campaigns, carrying out SWOT, PESTEL and Five Forces analyses, running focus groups, organising events and exhibitions, etc.
- Audio CD provides listening practice.
- Online Teacher's Notes are available to download for free.